August 19, 2008

Happoubi Jin's Sweet, Sweet Body CHAP 01 PART 01

Sayonara Sexy Sensei

"It's the truth. You're not my son. You never have been. You're an orphan. Did you ever hear that word? You operated here today like one. I should have seen this coming. I should have known that under this all, these past years you've been building your hate for me piece by piece. I don't even know who you are because you have none of me in you; you're someone else's. This anger, your maliciousness, backwards dealings with me. You're an orphan from a basket in the middle of the desert. And I took you for no other reason than I needed a sweet face to buy land. Did you get that? Now you know. Look at me. You're lower than a bastard. Mmm-hmm. You have none of me in you. You're just a bastard from a basket."

RESURRECTION OF THE TRUE RABBIT

prettyprophet: Despite this being the "last" chapter, we're not done. Still gotta redo chapter three.

funny_bunny: Only then will we consider Sweet Body complete!

prettyprophet: We're going to need hosting for the volume release because it's big as a mother. So c'mon, give us the hook-ups.

funny_bunny: Hook a playa up!

prettyprophet: Fo sho. Peace.

Additional links:

On Mediafire
On Rapidshare

No comments: