August 16, 2008

AX 2008 was really really fun

MINATO YOU SO FINE

And I didn't even go!

funny_bunny: Chea.

prettyprophet: Chea boi.

Kawaii Pattycakes: CHEA!

Lavie Rhap: How's your jetlag, prophet?

prettyprophet: Oh, the jetlag that turned into constant loss of equilibrium? It's great. Fucking great.

Kawaii Pattycakes: You should relax now. Watch some Geass.

funny_bunny: OR PLAY MGS4! Because SOME PEOPLE are kind and sweet enough to let people play WHENEVER.

Kawaii Pattycakes: QUIET YOU BAKA BUNNY.

funny_bunny: HENTAI PATTYCAKES.

Lavie Rhap: Civility, please.

prettyprophet: SHUT THE FUCK UP. Aw, now it looks like I'm saying that to Lavie. Way to preempt me, you bitch.

funny_bunny: Hey, everyone, get the FUCK out. It's FUNNY BUNNY's field.

Kawaii Pattycakes: WHERE'S THE YAOI DOUJINSHI?

funny_bunny: I'LL BURN YOUR ROOM, SLUT.

prettyprophet: Actually, this is pretty much funny's post so whatever. Do what the fuck you want.

funny_bunny: See? VICTOLY.

Kawaii Pattycakes: I will drill you. And keep Enchanted Arms out of your sexy hands!

Lavie Rhap: Pat, no one likes a hoarder.

Kawaii Pattycakes: He hasn't even finished FES!

prettyprophet: Jesus, you haven't? Piece of shit.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Neither have you!

funny_bunny: We're all DECADENT SCUM. Anywhos, I was at ANIME EXPO 2008! In spirit.

Lavie Rhap: There was only one Rabbit who went. Pat was tricked into thinking she would, but ed took her to Spain instead.

Kawaii Pattycakes: That TRAITOR.

funny_bunny: That wonderful Rabbit who I am indebted to is...AERITH'S BITCH! Danke danke, you OTAKU SCUM. So with his awesome aid, I spent a hundred bones there. Fufu!

prettyprophet: Fucking funny.

funny_bunny: My luxurious Lavie, list the goods!

Lavie Rhap: Didn't you take photos?

funny_bunny: Mon Dieu! I did!

prettyprophet: Fucking forgetful funny.

AX 2008 SWAGGG

Kawaii Pattycakes: I <3 the Pokemon!

funny_bunny: My most valued possession! BUT IGNORE THEM THIS TIME! Gaze on the majesty of AX SWAG.

prettyprophet: A hundred fucking dollars. You could've got Folklore. I want to play that shit.

Kawaii Pattycakes: I'LL BE GETTING IT NEXT!

prettyprophet: Bitch, please. You're more broke than funny.

funny_bunny: Bet you I'll get it before Pat. I bet a dollar.

Lavie Rhap: funny, focus on the purchases.

funny_bunny: Right right! Really, only THREE things cost moolah: PERSONA 3 doujinshi by MECHAFETUS, commissioned sketch of PLEINAIR and USAGI by PERSONA of MECHAFETUS, and PULCHRITUDINOUS POISON PVC. Everything else was free! I think.

prettyprophet: And somehow it still amounted to a hundred. Fucking Moon Rabbits, what the shit.

funny_bunny: Pretty Poison was a pretty penny.

prettyprophet: Hey, I'm all for a rocked out figure...but paying that much? Fuck off.

Kawaii Pattycakes: And that's why you'll NEVER understand the beauty behind PVC. Get out, you unbeliever.

prettyprophet: Fuck you, white girl.

funny_bunny: I hope you two wrestle.

Kawaii Pattycakes: I hope so too!

prettyprophet: I'm just not going to comment any further. Just talk funny. Just fucking talk.

funny_bunny: Fo shizzle!

FUTA FUNNY

funny_bunny: I haven't even taken her out of the BOX.

Kawaii Pattycakes: And you should never! Figures must be kept boxed and pristine. THAT IS LAW.

funny_bunny: I DEFY LAW. Also, Meatbun.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Meatbun is SUGOIIIII.

NIS IS DESTROYER OF OTAKU

funny_bunny: SIGNED BY TAKEHITO HARADA!

Kawaii Pattycakes: THIS IS WHY I HATE FUNNY!

funny_bunny: Hate Aerith's Bitch for not getting you a copy!

Kawaii Pattycakes: I hate YOU for not reminding him!

funny_bunny: I love me!

prettyprophet: Hey funny, you didn't scan the back of the board.

funny_bunny: Nor shall I!

TANIEL??  GIVE US TANIEL ART!!!

Kawaii Pattycakes: I LOVE TANIEL. I LOVE HER SIGNATURE. GYABO, DIE FUNNY.

funny_bunny: Oh Pat, what's that say? "TO FANIIBANII (HEART)". HARADA WROTE THAT TOO! MINUS THE HEART! OHOHOHO. I AM THE THIRD REVELATION! I AM WHO THE GREAT MOON RABBIT HAS CHOSEN!

Kawaii Pattycakes: I have more PS3 games!

funny_bunny: DIE.

P3 2D SPRITE FIGHTING FURIOUSLY!!!!!!

prettyprophet: I would murder for this.

Kawaii Pattycakes: prophet unleashing her OTAKUNESS!?

prettyprophet: Hell no, I just want a sprite-based megaten fighting game. God, that'd be beautiful.

funny_bunny: Let that poster twirl in your dreamscape. It's from MECHAFETUS, PAUL ROBERTSON SPECIFICALLY.

Lavie Rhap: Of Pirate Baby and Kings of Power fame.

LETS GET PERSONA3L

I LURV YOU ELIZABETH

funny_bunny: You know, THIS was all I originally wanted.

Kawaii Pattycakes: But how can you stop there when so many other goodies call?

prettyprophet: Fucking easily.

funny_bunny: It is Mechafetus doujin! It is wonderful! This Time it's Persona3l!

prettyprophet: They even squeezed in Mara. Fuck yeah.

Lavie Rhap: Shall this be scanned?

funny_bunny: Of course not! THIS IS FOR RABBITS ONLY.

GO GO SENTAI PLEINAIR RANGER

prettyprophet: Now that's just badass.

Kawaii Pattycakes: WHERE IS SAME-SAN!!!???

Lavie Rhap: funny's actual request was somewhere along the lines of a FF/Pokemon crossover, I believe.

funny_bunny: WRONG. I quote my superb self: "Pleinair raping Usagi while riding a Voltorb that's falling onto Megaten cast members such as sexy crazy demon lady Yuriko or brave space cat Goto...who are in the midst of a violent fight with FF cast members such as mangy Montblanc the moogle or mirthful Mjrn, who probably carries lustful, incestuous thoughts for Fran...meanwhile, Bikini Bible-chan benevolently observes everything...before preparing to annihilate all with pious Christian fury."

prettyprophet: Clearly that vision was distorted in production.

funny_bunny: Aerith's Bitch tells me Persona WAS NOT FAMILIAR with who Pleinair and Usagi were! So THAT CONFUZZLED THINGS.

Kawaii Pattycakes: But we have this triumph of loli might now!

Lavie Rhap: If there is anyone out there who would like to illustrate funny's request, by all means, do so.

funny_bunny: I wish I gave this to Ink to do before he got rich. So that's folks! NO MORE SWAG. Well, swag photos and scans that is!

prettyprophet: Good. Now let's fucking SMASH.

funny_bunny: Thank you so very much Aerith's Bitch for taking all the effort to GATHER THIS SWAG. I got him SMT: NOCTURNE AND A DS JAPANESE MAGIC TRANSLATING THINGY in return! Thank you Harada and Taniel for delighting a FANII BANII! Thank you Persona, Paul, EVO3 aka Ouendan, and Kinuko of Mechafetus for BEING SO SEXY AND SALACIOUS! ANIME EXPO, SEE YOU AGAIN SPIRITUALLY NEXT YEAR!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

FOR YOU, AERITH'S BITCH, TROJAN, PAT, AND ALL FATE FANS

funny_bunny: BOO.

No comments: