October 12, 2008

Rebirth of the Rabbit: Symphony for the Devil - #0001

YOUSEI fairy

"The wind wakes unknown
Secrets to the surface
nani ka ga ima kawari sou de
shitsu kushi ta mono subete o tsunagi awase tara
tobira ga hirai ta (I-I-I see again!)"

Rebirth of the Rabbit: Symphony for the Devil COLOR Cover (designed by edthefucker)
Rebirth of the Rabbit: Symphony for the Devil Issue #0001 - Reality is a Harsh Mistress

prettyprophet: Hey kids, come for your cake.

funny_bunny: It is filled with Vitamin M.

Kawaii Pattycakes: MEGATEN!!1

prettyprophet: Fuck, I'm falling asleep. Alright, cover is in color, courtesy of Ed. I'm not even going to explain that.

edthefucker: What, bitch, explain. It's billion times better than that gay shit you did for Etrian.

prettyprophet: We had a gajillion more references than yours. Elmer Fudd, hm? Elmer fuck off.

funny_bunny: Nothing is better than DARK HOUR.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Sorry Ed-o, P3 = rawk.

edthefucker: Shit on all of you. Get out. Get the fuck out.

funny_bunny: It's cold outside!

prettyprophet: It's cold inside. Funbuns, turn on the heat.

funny_bunny: NEVER.

prettyprophet: Since Ink and Lavie aren't here, and I don't feel like explaining, we leave everything to Chief Funbuns. Take it.

edthefucker: Take it like the bitch you are.

funny_bunny: Ooooo you talk so dirty.

Panel One

Pixie! SMT pentagram! Mass Destruction by SHOJI MEGURO! QUOTES FROM EPIC OF GILGAMESH!

Panel Two

MEGATEN NOCTURNE SUMMONING! Hey look, I have that shirt. Not as REVEALING THOUGH.

Panel Three

Kaneko art! Of the LATEST PIXIE. I love you too, Pixie, for you dia my soul! Look nde, grubby hands and FINGERNAILS. Nails must be long and pink and dainty like mine.

Panel Four

Hey, who drew my penis that long? I don't EVEN HAVE a penis, fufufu!

edthefucker: That was the worst fucking explanation I've ever heard. But this comic's a piece of shit anyways.

prettyprophet: Ignore ed, he happens to have too many beads up his ass. Anyways, there's your incoherent explanation by Funbuns. It's your usual style steal from Totan Kobako and Okota. The bishie pixie was...actually just drawn by funny freestyle. I guess the eyes are kinda Kaneko.

funny_bunny: Arms from LOVELESS.

Kawaii Pattycakes: OMG THAT HAS THE BEST ARTBOOK EVER.

prettyprophet: Better than Lily Hoshino's?

Kawaii Pattycakes: Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they both make me SQUEE!!!!!

edthefucker: They make her wet too.

prettyprophet: I prefer Hoshino...but that's like saying I'd rather get shot in the head than pulled apart by bulls.

funny_bunny: Bull penis!

prettyprophet: Sammi Cheng's married, yo.

edthefucker: What a whore.

Kawaii Pattycakes: We NEED to watch Tea Fight. Erika Toda's in it! ERIKA TODA.

prettyprophet: We know. I was the one who told you. Shut up.

funny_bunny: NO MORE DOUJINSHI FOR LONG TIME!

Kawaii Pattycakes: Or should we say...DIFFERENT KINDS OF DOUJINSHI! FUFUFUFUFUFU!

prettyprophet: Let's just say we got something big and completely non-game related in the wings. And we need to do it fast.

edthefucker: You guys are going to fuck it up. Faggot funny.

funny_bunny: Don't worry! Thumbs up!

prettyprophet: So yeah, No More Comics 2: Desperate Struggle. 2010. Peace out.

No comments: